The cycling thread

All the other energetic stuff

Re: The cycling thread

Post by Deuteronomy @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 am

Disastrous wrote:
Deuteronomy wrote:
Darthdeathdealer wrote:
CJ+ wrote:It's almost as if DDD makes everything worse every time he posts.

You really are a bunch of feeble minded fcuking maggots aren't you?

Dry your eyes princess - stop being such a prick and we'll stop pointing out that you're being a prick.

It's not complicated.

Don't forget, DDD is playing the 'long game' as he's such an expert social manipulator so maybe this is part of it and we're all falling for it??

You mean he's just pretending to be a prick?

He's good, very good.
Deuteronomy

Post by Darthdeathdealer @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 am

Ghost wrote:So, as this is the cycling thread, Froome then? Obviously a bit good, but not as good as ddd?

Would just like to see how well he would go if he didn't have his team riding shotgun round him all the time to control the pace or pull him up the mountain stages.

Ive ridden with Chris Froome, he was doing a bit of work with the engineering dept of a university near me, in their wind tunnel, last year, and he tweeted that he fancied a ride, in the area, if anyone fancied it, so thinking it was a wind up, a few people turned up, and low and behold, the actual Chris Froome appeared, and we went for a 50 mile ride with him, before he fcucked off to the airport to catch a flight to a training camp. He's a nice bloke, proper down to earth type, and a very good rider, particularly on the hills. So I reckon he'd still be right 'up there' even without all his support.
Darthdeathdealer

Post by Deuteronomy @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 am

Darthdeathdealer wrote:Chris Froome...

...a very good rider...

You've made his day, I'm sure.
Deuteronomy

Post by Darthdeathdealer @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am

Deuteronomy wrote:
Darthdeathdealer wrote:Chris Froome...

...a very good rider...

You've made his day, I'm sure.

I made his day by allowing him to ride with me.
Darthdeathdealer

Post by moleamol @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:53 am

Darthdeathdealer wrote:
Ghost wrote:So, as this is the cycling thread, Froome then? Obviously a bit good, but not as good as ddd?

Would just like to see how well he would go if he didn't have his team riding shotgun round him all the time to control the pace or pull him up the mountain stages.

Ive ridden with Chris Froome, he was doing a bit of work with the engineering dept of a university near me, in their wind tunnel, last year, and he tweeted that he fancied a ride, in the area, if anyone fancied it, so thinking it was a wind up, a few people turned up, and low and behold, the actual Chris Froome appeared, and we went for a 50 mile ride with him, before he fcucked off to the airport to catch a flight to a training camp. He's a nice bloke, proper down to earth type, and a very good rider, particularly on the hills. So I reckon he'd still be right 'up there' even without all his support.

I've been to the pub with Bradley Wiggins, the main difference was he actually talked to me and didn't think I was a cnut.
moleamol
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support

Post by spast1kunt @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 pm

spast1kunt

Post by Deuteronomy @ Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Woah! Massive GIF!
Deuteronomy

Post by Dirk @ Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Dirk wrote:
A cyclist who knocked over and killed a 44-year-old woman in east London last year has been cleared of her manslaughter.
But Charlie Alliston, 20, was found guilty of causing bodily harm by "wanton or furious driving".

And guilty of being a cnut the jury foreman muttered under his breath

He got 18 months in a young offenders institute
Dirk

Highscores: 5

Previous

Return to General Sports