CTF Exit Poll

Do you have difficulty sustaining your election?

WHo have you voted for?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 am

Conservatives
6
38%
Labour
4
25%
Lib-Dems
3
19%
UKIP
0
No votes
SNP
0
No votes
Plaid Cymru
0
No votes
Greens
0
No votes
Extreme Left party (SWP etc)
0
No votes
Extreme Right Party (BNP etc)
1
6%
Independent
0
No votes
Other minor party
0
No votes
Spoilt ballot
0
No votes
Not voted
2
13%
 
Total votes : 16

CTF Exit Poll

Post by Dirk @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:01 am

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER A VOTE HERE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED THAT WAY

That is what an exit poll is. Not what you would like to vote, or may vote, but what you have voted
Last edited by Dirk on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 30459
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by CJ+ @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:06 am

I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16116
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Stu @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 am

CJ+ wrote:I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.


This... none of my options are even there ffs!
Stu
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by CJ+ @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

Stu wrote:
CJ+ wrote:I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.


This... none of my options are even there ffs!

Vote in my exit poll, because it's better than Dirk's!
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16116
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Monty @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:11 am

CJ+ wrote:
Stu wrote:
CJ+ wrote:I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.


This... none of my options are even there ffs!

Vote in my exit poll, because it's better than Dirk's!


No!

He started first, and he doesn't have Labour as his first choice. Therefore is not biased, etc...
User avatar
Monty
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Lost my shape Trying to act casual! Can't stop, I might end up in the hospital

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Stu @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:12 am

CJ+ wrote:
Stu wrote:
CJ+ wrote:I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.


This... none of my options are even there ffs!

Vote in my exit poll, because it's better than Dirk's!


<wanders off to CJs poll>
Stu
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by CJ+ @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am

Monty wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
Stu wrote:
CJ+ wrote:I like how you're completely -ist against the Norn Irons.


This... none of my options are even there ffs!

Vote in my exit poll, because it's better than Dirk's!


No!

He started first, and he doesn't have Labour as his first choice. Therefore is not biased, etc...

Counterbalancing the inherent incumbent advantage. Fair and balanced, that's me!
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16116
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Monty @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am

CJ+ wrote:Counterbalancing the inherent incumbent advantage. Fair and balanced, that's me!


Don't tell him, but I've already fcuked this up by not reading the bit in capitals. And have had to change my vote to 'not voted' accordingly.
As you have a more pertinent choice to my views, I've headed over to your poll and made my mark.
Last edited by Monty on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Monty
 
Posts: 5936
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Lost my shape Trying to act casual! Can't stop, I might end up in the hospital

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by S1K @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

Shall we all do our own exit poll threads?
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 6298
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by CJ+ @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 am

Monty wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Counterbalancing the inherent incumbent advantage. Fair and balanced, that's me!


Don't tell him, but I've already fcuked this up by not reading the bit in capitals. And have had to change my vote to 'not voted' accordingly.
As you have a more pertinent choice to my views, I've headed over to your poll and made my mark.

It's the right thing to do.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16116
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by S1K @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 am

How have the two threads got completely different results?
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 6298
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Strawman @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 am

Who is the CTF BNP supporter?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39673
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Käsemeister @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:46 am

Dis, Deev or Stuart, you know those Scrots can't spel
User avatar
Käsemeister
 
Posts: 37099
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation.

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Strawman @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 am

Laugh
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39673
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Clown Ice Skater #4 @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 am

:biglaugh:
User avatar
Clown Ice Skater #4
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 am
Location: Melos Station

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by Bodhi @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 am

I haven't a clooli who it could be.
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14221
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by moleamol @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

Bodhi wrote:I haven't a clooli who it could be.

:D
User avatar
moleamol
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Wigwam

Re: CTF Exit Poll

Post by HappyGoLucky @ Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 am

spast1kunt wrote:Shall we all do our own exit poll threads?

Why do you do a poll on it?
User avatar
HappyGoLucky
 
Posts: 5989
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 9:13 am
Location: Lost in my own little world!
Highscores: 3


Return to Political Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles