Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Turntable @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Turntable
 
Posts: 31242
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Highscores: 7

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Tokyo Sexwale
 
Posts: 48557
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Firkin @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

carrera2 wrote:What is this thread doing, sex people?

You want to talk about how you feel when you look at porn? Guess what - we* know because we* have sex regularly and have for many years. We* definitely don't want to hear how you feel when you look at porn ffs.



*I


Why continue to read this thread then C2 if you do not want to hear what people are saying?

/genuine question.
User avatar
Firkin
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Tokyo Sexwale
 
Posts: 48557
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Gone @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Gone
Founder of CTF
Founder of CTF
 
Posts: 25269
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:16 pm
Location: The Seaside
Highscores: 7

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by nakedninja @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 pm

blindswelledrat wrote:Im assuming what you are descibing is thriving and called "gay porn" you fcuking massive bender.


carrera2 wrote:Have a wank and then read the above back to yourself.


Brilliant.

:rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
nakedninja
 
Posts: 9152
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm
Location: The North
Highscores: 1

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Firkin @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 pm

carrera2 wrote:
Firkin wrote:
carrera2 wrote:What is this thread doing, sex people?

You want to talk about how you feel when you look at porn? Guess what - we* know because we* have sex regularly and have for many years. We* definitely don't want to hear how you feel when you look at porn ffs.



*I


Why continue to read this thread then C2 if you do not want to hear what people are saying?

/genuine question.

A number of reasons I suppose.

a) genuine amazement at what people will tell strangers for no reason whatsoever
b) The hope that Len will drop a bollock and tell us something monumental by accident.
c) a)
d) c)
etc

Why do you feel the need to tell us about about your internet porn habits, the people you've slept with and the sex toys that you own?
/genuine question.


I think Len has finally realised he needs to read back before hitting submit. My comment regarding a Rabbit last week hit home with him. It was done to shock him into seeing that some things do not need to be posted whether they are true or not.

/genuine answer :)
User avatar
Firkin
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Tokyo Sexwale
 
Posts: 48557
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

!

Post by CJ+ @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm

carrera2 wrote:a) genuine amazementamusement at what people will tell thousands of strangers for no reason whatsoever

Honestly. I reckon some people must (consciously or otherwise) think they're just having a private chat with a few mates, presumably leading up to a game of virtual soggy biscuit, or something.

One day, sex people, your children will find this thread and it will be your fault when they run around going "Urrgh! Arrgh! my dad looks at smurf porn! Urrgh! I now have to hurt small animals in order to sublimate my the ruination of my sexual identity, before moving on to become the spiritual successor to Grayson Perry!"

Think on.

Please continue; I am astounded and amused, in equal measure, by these kinds of threads
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16100
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
Last edited by Tokyo Sexwale on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tokyo Sexwale
 
Posts: 48557
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm

Re: !

Post by Strawman @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

{O/T]

CommanderJameson wrote: before moving on to become the spiritual successor to Grayson Perry!"


I like to think I am a liberal caring accepting sort of person but Grayson Perry really irritates me

Image

[/O/T]
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39001
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: !

Post by dirtyboy @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm

CommanderJameson wrote:
carrera2 wrote:a) genuine amazementamusement at what people will tell thousands of strangers for no reason whatsoever

Honestly. I reckon some people must (consciously or otherwise) think they're just having a private chat with a few mates, presumably leading up to a game of virtual soggy biscuit, or something.

One day, sex people, your children will find this thread and it will be your fault when they run around going "Urrgh! Arrgh! my dad looks at smurf porn! Urrgh! I now have to hurt small animals in order to sublimate my the ruination of my sexual identity, before moving on to become the spiritual successor to Grayson Perry!"

Think on.

Please continue; I am astounded and amused, in equal measure, by these kinds of threads


COuld be that the sex people just lie a lot? It's just an internet forum after all. Even the pictures of themselves could be fake (friend of FB or something)
User avatar
dirtyboy
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: Hanging out of your mums arse

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Fanny Haddock @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

>Hoots at funny thread!<

Who's Grayson Perry?! :confused:
Fanny Haddock
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: 6:34:64

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Bodhi @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Strawman wrote: but Grayson Perry really irritates me


I like him. I have this hanging in my house
Image
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14204
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Pigeon @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Looks a bit like Middle Earth with bits missing.
User avatar
Pigeon
CTF Technical Expert
CTF Technical Expert
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:50 pm
Location: All alone in the crazy city

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Strawman @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:35 pm

MayBe wrote:
Strawman wrote: but Grayson Perry really irritates me


I like him. I have this hanging in my house
[img]map_of_an_englishman.[img]


Fair enough, I don't know that much about him, but I won't make any effort to find out either.
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39001
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by deev @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

CommanderJameson wrote:New sex people this thread:

Firkin (Surprisingly, likes unsophisticated porn)
Deevlash (Unsurprisingly, likes unsophisticated porn)
LHD (An actual pornographer)
Great Pretender (Likes a quick fap when the missus is in bed)

Any I've missed?

wtf is "sophisticated" porn?! Anyway, I was called a "sex person" ages ago, so I cant be new.
User avatar
deev
Banger King
 
Posts: 14576
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Giffnock
Highscores: 3

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by WD40 @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Firkin wrote:I think Len has finally realised he needs to read back before hitting submit. My comment regarding a Rabbit last week hit home with him. It was done to shock him into seeing that some things do not need to be posted whether they are true or not.


This is wrong on several counts. :)

1) I've already posted anything I probably shouldn't have in the past and it's still there. So be it. Other people tend to be more embarrassed about the stuff I post than I am. I did them after all, why should I be embarrassed? I post them for general amusement at my own expense - call it a quirk of character. To be able to take the piss out of others if I want to, I also put myself up for it in return. It's only fair game.
2) It didn't "hit home". I was just surprised that YOU would post it owing to the difference in our characters, I'd post it without a second thought.
3) Zero shock. You of all people should know how easily shocked I am about anything. I post what I want to post; what I don't, I keep to myself or discuss privately.

Anyway, original point of the thread was to discuss porn and it's place/role in society and explore the moral questions around it - in an abstract sense. Well aware that it would no doubt tail off into personal habits and randomness is why I put here instead of serious - because I never figured it possible that a serious discussion about it would ever get off the ground without a bit o flight entertainment thrown in.
WD40
 
Posts: 34079
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by WD40 @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

deevlash wrote:wtf is "sophisticated" porn?!


No idea, last time I checked it was all naked people and/or people fcuking each other for the viewing pleasure of others.

/sexperson
WD40
 
Posts: 34079
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Shampoo Efficient @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm

CommanderJameson wrote:New sex people this thread:

Firkin (Surprisingly, likes unsophisticated porn)
Deevlash (Unsurprisingly, likes unsophisticated porn)
LHD (An actual pornographer)
Great Pretender (Likes a quick fap when the missus is in bed)

Any I've missed?


Hello.
Shampoo Efficient
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Kermit @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Illustrious_Len wrote: I never figured it possible that it would ever get off the ground without a bit o flight entertainment thrown in.


Aer Cunnilingus, I take it?
User avatar
Kermit
 
Posts: 7920
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:34 pm
Location: Epsom
Highscores: 1

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by deev @ Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Grayson Perry is deviant fruit basket, his pots look shit too.
User avatar
deev
Banger King
 
Posts: 14576
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Giffnock
Highscores: 3

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Turntable @ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 am

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Turntable
 
Posts: 31242
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Highscores: 7

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Bodhi @ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

thebluebus wrote:You huge gay shit!


You quoted him again!!!


FFS TBB are you trying to bring the whole internet down around you today?
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14204
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Routie445 @ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 am

This post intentionally left blank.
Routie445
 
Posts: 39039
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Hooli @ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am

Hooli
Turtle Rubber
 
Posts: 19568
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Location: The 1950s

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Bodhi @ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 am

thebluebus wrote:
MayBe wrote:
thebluebus wrote:You huge gay shit!


You quoted him again!!!


FFS TBB are you trying to bring the whole internet down around you today?

What's doubly irritating is that I've now made a contribution to this wretched thread!


Oh shit it! Me too.

Ghastly sex people.
User avatar
Bodhi
 
Posts: 14204
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 am

Re: Porn: Right, wrong or otherwise?

Post by Gone @ Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
User avatar
Gone
Founder of CTF
Founder of CTF
 
Posts: 25269
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:16 pm
Location: The Seaside
Highscores: 7

Previous

Return to Where has Random Chat gone??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles