Sofa so good

Crystal chandeliers, etc.

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Deuteronomy @ Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

thekungfury wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Prefer leather. Have dogs. These facts are probably related.

Same, but cats.


Same but children.
User avatar
Deuteronomy
 
Posts: 15884
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:57 pm

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Damien Thorn @ Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Deuteronomy wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
CJ+ wrote:Prefer leather. Have dogs. These facts are probably related.

Same, but cats.


Same but children.
Same, but same.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 11880
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Käsemeister @ Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Leather clad deviants.
User avatar
Käsemeister
 
Posts: 36337
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation.

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Dirk @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

We have dogs and children and the sofa is fine (apart from a veritable selection of odds and ends down between the cushions, usually including at least one remote control at any point in time)

What do your dogs, cats and children do on the sofa exactly?
Last edited by Dirk on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 29254
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Käsemeister @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 am

Scratch hell out of the leather
User avatar
Käsemeister
 
Posts: 36337
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation.

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Disastrous @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:52 am

We’ve got leather and I love it most of all, but Germany hates it so apparently in the new house we have chosen fabric :(
User avatar
Disastrous
Monkey Licker!
 
Posts: 38693
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Sofa so good

Post by thekungfury @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:20 am

Disastrous wrote:We’ve got leather and I love it most of all, but Germany hates it so apparently in the new house we have chosen fabric :(

Is that all going through now?
User avatar
thekungfury
 
Posts: 33505
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:27 pm
Highscores: 1

Re: Sofa so good

Post by CJ+ @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:57 am

Dirk wrote:We have dogs and children and the sofa is fine (apart from a veritable selection of odds and ends down between the cushions, usually including at least one remote control at any point in time)

What do your dogs, cats and children do on the sofa exactly?

They dribble and slobber and chew things - and that's just the children.

Also they have hair. One of my dogs doesn't shed (Yorkshire terrier) and one only sheds a bit (lurcher), but it's enough.

Having had a dog that should have been fcuking bald if you go by the amount of hair in the house (dalmatian cross), leather is the way forward.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 15525
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Disastrous @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:08 pm

thekungfury wrote:
Disastrous wrote:We’ve got leather and I love it most of all, but Germany hates it so apparently in the new house we have chosen fabric :(

Is that all going through now?



Aye, thank god! Should be moved by Christmas...
User avatar
Disastrous
Monkey Licker!
 
Posts: 38693
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: Sofa so good

Post by CJ+ @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Disastrous wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Disastrous wrote:We’ve got leather and I love it most of all, but Germany hates it so apparently in the new house we have chosen fabric :(

Is that all going through now?



Aye, thank god! Should be moved by Christmas...

:like:
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 15525
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Strawman @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Does that mean you'll have a chimney and finally get Christmas presents again?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 38111
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Dirk @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Strawman wrote:Does that mean you'll have a chimney and finally get Christmas presents again?

Thought the Scottish were more focused on total strangers dancing into their kitchen with a piece of coal?
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 29254
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Strawman @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

First footing? that's New year
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 38111
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Sofa so good

Post by Dirk @ Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Strawman wrote:First footing? that's New year

That;s my point, Scottish think that's more important than Christmas don't they?
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 29254
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Previous

Return to Houses and Blouses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles