Forum suggestions please!

Suggestions and comments about this little place.

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by -Pete- @ Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 pm

OK, Woof.

I'm going to make the effort to start a few threads though, because like the L'Oreal advert, I think you're worth it.

Anyway, the alcohol is starting to kick in and I'm feeling creative :)
-Pete-
 
Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: Kitchen

Forum Suggestion

Post by CJ+ @ Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Under Car Chat, how about a separate forum for the oily bits, and the diagnosis and mending thereof?

We could call it, "The Oily Bits".
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16210
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: Forum Suggestion

Post by WD40 @ Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

CommanderJameson wrote:Under Car Chat, how about a separate forum for the oily bits, and the diagnosis and mending thereof?

We could call it, "The Oily Bits".


:thumbup:
WD40
 
Posts: 34079
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by mybrainhurts @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

How's about an instant photo upload feature, like Thumbsnap on PH, but not Thumbsnap....?
User avatar
mybrainhurts
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by Hooli @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

mybrainhurts wrote:How's about an instant photo upload feature, like Thumbsnap on PH, but not Thumbsnap....?


That'd do the same as the upload attachment bit at the bottom of the posting screen then?
Hooli
Turtle Rubber
 
Posts: 19568
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Location: The 1950s

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by Dirk @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:15 pm

I still think the whipround to raise more than £50k to send Nick Griffin "home" would be good. Huge publicity, and give the money to charity when he doesn't go
User avatar
Dirk
 
Posts: 30543
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Highscores: 5

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by mybrainhurts @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Hooli wrote:
mybrainhurts wrote:How's about an instant photo upload feature, like Thumbsnap on PH, but not Thumbsnap....?


That'd do the same as the upload attachment bit at the bottom of the posting screen then?



Well, bugger me with a soggy leek...

That, I did not know...

Testing....

Yeee Haaa....

:thefinger:

gordons gonna get yer.jpg
gordons gonna get yer.jpg (44.1 KiB) Viewed 9747 times
User avatar
mybrainhurts
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by QoFE @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
QoFE
 
Posts: 14325
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:30 pm

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by Strawman @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Enigma wrote:I still think the whipround to raise more than £50k to send Nick Griffin "home" would be good. Huge publicity, and give the money to charity when he doesn't go


Where would he go though, is he related to Peter Griffen Imagethen maybe Quahog would take him?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39742
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Forum suggestions please!

Post by CJ+ @ Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

mybrainhurts wrote:
Hooli wrote:
mybrainhurts wrote:How's about an instant photo upload feature, like Thumbsnap on PH, but not Thumbsnap....?


That'd do the same as the upload attachment bit at the bottom of the posting screen then?



Well, bugger me with a soggy leek...

That, I did not know...

Testing....

Yeee Haaa....

:thefinger:

Oh good god, we're in trouble now.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16210
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Previous

Return to Website Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles
cron