Millionth Post - Statistics

Suggestions and comments about this little place.

Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by MelGibsonsElbow @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 am

Are there stats that admin can look at to show on average, how many posts per day the site gets?

Just out of curiosity as the site is about 13,500 posts away from its millionth post! A fairly significant figure.


That way we can try and guestimate whether the site is days, weeks or months away from this landmark achievement etc.
Last edited by MelGibsonsElbow on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MelGibsonsElbow
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Damien Thorn @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:33 am

We're four months away from the millionth post. It will be on the 8th May. Welcome back by the way, impressive post-flurry.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 12808
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Rod Rammage @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:06 am

Ooh!

There should be a special prize for the millionth post!

How about we have a sweepstake? Each put in £10/£20 whatever and the millionth poster wins the pot...?
User avatar
Rod Rammage
 
Posts: 26396
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:05 am

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by S1K @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:20 am

Rod Rammage wrote:Ooh!

There should be a special prize for the millionth post!

How about we have a sweepstake? Each put in £10/£20 whatever and the millionth poster wins the pot...?

I think the millionth poster should get a million pounds and Pigeon should pay it because he's the admin.
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 6137
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by MelGibsonsElbow @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:33 am

spast1kunt wrote:
Rod Rammage wrote:Ooh!

There should be a special prize for the millionth post!

How about we have a sweepstake? Each put in £10/£20 whatever and the millionth poster wins the pot...?

I think the millionth poster should get a million pounds and Pigeon should pay it because he's the admin.


This
User avatar
MelGibsonsElbow
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Strawman @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:37 am

Don't be silly, what if pigeon decides to pull the plug on 999,999 posts because he doesn't have a million that he wants to give away, what shall we do then?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39457
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by MelGibsonsElbow @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:40 am

Strawman wrote:Don't be silly, what if pigeon decides to pull the plug on 999,999 posts because he doesn't have a million that he wants to give away, what shall we do then?


Start afresh with Chew-The-Phat?
User avatar
MelGibsonsElbow
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Strawman @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:42 am

MelGibsonsElbow wrote:Start afresh with Chew-The-Phat?


Easier said than done, do you have a server and stuff?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39457
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by S1K @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 am

Of course he has the money. He owns a social network, like $46Bn man Mark Zuckerberg.
User avatar
S1K
 
Posts: 6137
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Strawman @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:32 am

Laugh the advertising revenue from Rod's sponges alone must be colossal.
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39457
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: Millionth Post - Statistics

Post by Careless Whisperer @ Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Pidge will just write some code so the millionth post is automatically sent from his login - probably a picture of an upright middle finger in the shape of a cock.
User avatar
Careless Whisperer
 
Posts: 15109
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Location: The Real World
Highscores: 5


Return to Website Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles