What was the last film you watched?

Some things cultured but mostly films and telly stuff.

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Käsemeister @ Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:23 am

Did warn you...
User avatar
Käsemeister
 
Posts: 36964
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation.

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Freddie @ Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Käsemeister wrote:Did warn you...


Jason Statham. What did you expect, Citizen Kane?
User avatar
Freddie
Herzogtum Preussen
Herzogtum Preussen
 
Posts: 6180
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Area 51

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Strawman @ Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:50 am

Does he punch the 25m shark though, and does that somehow help him defeat it?
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39306
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Damien Thorn @ Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:05 pm

I just did a shark film, but it wasn't The Meg. And I can't tell you about it yet anyway, because there's the whole of Thornfest '18 to review still.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 12722
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Greg66 @ Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:13 am

Strawman wrote:Does he punch the 25m shark though, and does that somehow help him defeat it?


Well, he doesn’t quite manage to strangle it with a giant prehistoric eel, but the whole thing isn’t far off that level of preposterousness.
User avatar
Greg66
 
Posts: 3003
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by GingerNinja @ Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:27 am

Damien Thorn wrote:I just did a shark film, but it wasn't The Meg. And I can't tell you about it yet anyway, because there's the whole of Thornfest '18 to review still.


Was it Ghost Shark?
User avatar
GingerNinja
 
Posts: 4698
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm
Location: London

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Damien Thorn @ Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 pm

GingerNinja wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:I just did a shark film, but it wasn't The Meg. And I can't tell you about it yet anyway, because there's the whole of Thornfest '18 to review still.


Was it Ghost Shark?
No, it was The Shallows.
User avatar
Damien Thorn
Spamcop
Spamcop
 
Posts: 12722
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 am

Re: What was the last film you watched?

Post by Strawman @ Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 pm

The water slide sequence in Ghost shark is one of the finest things I've seen this year. But I still not sure I want to watch the whole film

Original video page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiRpnsfvwwc
Last edited by Strawman on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Strawman
 
Posts: 39306
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: insignificant next to the power of the force

Previous

Return to Nervy's Culture Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles
cron