Is this guy for real?

Two wheels good.

Is this guy for real?

Post by Zigazigahh @ Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:01 pm

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 0&t=519825

I'd log in and have a rant but of course they barred me. So I'll do it here instead :D

What a tit. Erm, let me think. Would you overtake in one of the most hazardous situations known to road users, the sort of situation that leads to road markings being amended, the sort of situation where 'Sorry mate, didn't see you' should rightfully be replaced by 'You total fcuking kunt, what a fcuking stupid place to overtake, wanker. Allow me to sue what's left of you.'

No, by all means chum, go ahead. As if bikers don't already have a bad rep., now you want to go and dig us even further into the shite. Fine, you get past that line of cars. What a fcuking HERO you are. How important your life must be that you can't wait a few seconds.

Tool.
Zigazigahh

Re: Is this guy for real?

Post by dern @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:20 am

What the fcuk is your problem mong boy? Read the thread, understand it and if doesn't interest you then back to whatever rock you crawled under.
dern

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:57 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
Tokyo Sexwale

Post by Zigazigahh @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Oh dear, some cages rattled? I seem to recall it was a thread asking about whether it was a good plan to overtake on chevrons denoting a side road.

WELL OF COURSE IT FUKCING ISN'T YOU ARSEHOLE. How many decades of people doing just that do you think it took to get the bloody chevrons put down in the first place?

I'm a biker as well as a car driver (probably both for longer than you two put together), I've seen so many near-misses and a few that didn't. Fine, if you want to be a complete dickpiece go ahead, overtake. Don't be too surprised when some tinboxer doesn't see you or 'accidentally' drifts into you. I'll send flowers, honest.
Zigazigahh

Post by Zigazigahh @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:06 pm

carrera2 wrote:
1) it's pathetic to try and start a topic referring to another forum.

2) you come across as a tit in all your posts. Go back to PH imbecile.

1) Boo-hoo.

2) My life doesn't revolve around being a pompous keyboard warrior. Seems that too many of those are finding a way over here from PH. Shame.
Zigazigahh

Post by dern @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Zigazigahh wrote:Oh dear, some cages rattled? I seem to recall it was a thread asking about whether it was a good plan to overtake on chevrons denoting a side road.

WELL OF COURSE IT FUKCING ISN'T YOU ARSEHOLE. How many decades of people doing just that do you think it took to get the bloody chevrons put down in the first place?

I'm a biker as well as a car driver (probably both for longer than you two put together), I've seen so many near-misses and a few that didn't. Fine, if you want to be a complete dickpiece go ahead, overtake. Don't be too surprised when some tinboxer doesn't see you or 'accidentally' drifts into you. I'll send flowers, honest.

Moron. If you'd have read the thread you'll know that I didn't think it was safe but had noticed other people doing it. I therefore was interested to see what other people thought about the situation... whether it was unsafe (as I thought) and why other people do it... it's called having a conversation. I'll ask again, what is your problem with that?
dern

Post by LordGrover @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm

LordGrover

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:55 pm

This post intentionally left blank.
Tokyo Sexwale

Post by Hooli @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:29 pm

I'm ment to mod this section but i'm too lazy if i don't have to. so can you lot keep the personal insults down a touch?
I read that thread on PH too & my first impression was what Zig said in the first post here. then i reread it & changed to Dern's point of view.
unless of course this is an in-joke where you lot know each other as seems to happen a lot with out regs (& PH regs). i dont know any of ya so wouldnt know.

there, i think that covers everything.
Hooli
Turtle Rubber

Post by dern @ Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 pm

Hooli wrote:I'm ment to mod this section but i'm too lazy if i don't have to. so can you lot keep the personal insults down a touch?
I read that thread on PH too & my first impression was what Zig said in the first post here. then i reread it & changed to Dern's point of view.
unless of course this is an in-joke where you lot know each other as seems to happen a lot with out regs (& PH regs). i dont know any of ya so wouldnt know.

there, i think that covers everything.

Lol, no, I don't know him... sure, no worries.

Zig, understand your point of view, didn't like the way you presented it, quite happy to chat unless you insult me at which point I get arsey. Let's not get arsey with each other eh?
dern

Return to Bike Chat