BMW E36 318i sold

Motoring "For Sale" and "Wanted"...cars, bikes, parts and accessories.

BMW E36 318i sold

Post by Me. @ Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:07 am

This has got to be one of the cleanest E36 sedans about at the moment for the money. I bought this a while back after 7 years of pestering the guy. It's a low mile (74000) mile 318i with the better M40 belt drive motor that doesn't suffer from the later cam chain driven cooling issues. There is minimal rust starting on the rear arches and a few small dinks but otherwise the car is in stunning condition. The interior is the cleanest I have seen in years. Not a sigh of an oil leak anywhere and everything works well and has a new MOT.
For someone who is looking for a super presentable runabout that is a bit different this is a good choice. It may not go the way of the E30 in terms of value, but then who knows?
It shows four owners.....the original owner who passed away and the car was then transferred into his daughters name, I bought it and sold it to a mate who only had it three months before deciding to return to Spain....and now back to me....but in dealer stock this time.
So in reality it's a one owner car apart from the three months in a mates hands.
Electric windows, central locking, manual sunroof, original Panasonic stereo, seat height adj, alloys with very good tyres, full mint tool kit, original first aid kit and warning triangle, original spare on unused steel wheel.
£750.00

e365.jpg
e365.jpg (27.54 KiB) Viewed 4649 times

e363.jpg
e363.jpg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 4649 times

e362.jpg
e362.jpg (34.08 KiB) Viewed 4649 times
Last edited by Me. on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me.

Return to Motor Auctions