What is the best SANDWICH?

Eat, drink and be merry.

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Rod Rammage @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Now isn't the time to worry about who is dropping their trousers Greggers.

Trousers off now everyone, we'll conduct the postmortem tomorrow after the clean-up.
User avatar
Rod Rammage
 
Posts: 26396
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:05 am

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by moleamol @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 pm

CJ+ wrote:
stuart wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
moleamol wrote:Anyway, now that we've established the best on the go sandwich, I can now announce the best sandwich, which is as follows: Ham hock, smoked cheddar, scotch-bonnet chutney, black pepper mayo, red onions & rocket on granary. Boom! Thread over.

fcuking rocket? fcuk off.


The fcuk is wrong with rocket?

Sorry, I don't understand. Something about a bunker?

The fcuk is wrong with with you? Is it some weird Yorkshire thing like chips on a 'teacake'?
User avatar
moleamol
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Wigwam

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by CJ+ @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:02 pm

moleamol wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
stuart wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
moleamol wrote:Anyway, now that we've established the best on the go sandwich, I can now announce the best sandwich, which is as follows: Ham hock, smoked cheddar, scotch-bonnet chutney, black pepper mayo, red onions & rocket on granary. Boom! Thread over.

fcuking rocket? fcuk off.


The fcuk is wrong with rocket?

Sorry, I don't understand. Something about a bunker?

pies pies pies pies pies

Nope, not a clue.
User avatar
CJ+
 
Posts: 16602
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Location: Lave Orbital Station
Highscores: 1

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by moleamol @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

CJ+ wrote:
moleamol wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
stuart wrote:
CJ+ wrote:
moleamol wrote:Anyway, now that we've established the best on the go sandwich, I can now announce the best sandwich, which is as follows: Ham hock, smoked cheddar, scotch-bonnet chutney, black pepper mayo, red onions & rocket on granary. Boom! Thread over.

fcuking rocket? fcuk off.


The fcuk is wrong with rocket?

Sorry, I don't understand. Something about a bunker?

The fcuk is wrong with with you? Is it some weird Yorkshire thing like chips on a 'teacake'?

Nope, not a clue.

I'll just have to assume it is if you don't even know your own language. Poor Ceej, I'm sure Rod will offer a hug.
User avatar
moleamol
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
CTF Site Moderator & Tech Support
 
Posts: 11435
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Location: Wigwam

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Rod Rammage @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:17 pm

moleamol wrote: I'm sure Rod will offer a hug.


I'm not the fcuking CTF bike you know!

CJ you can PM me if you want that hug.
User avatar
Rod Rammage
 
Posts: 26396
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:05 am

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by ypauly @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:05 pm

toasted bacon and mushroom with red sauce



isn't it obvious?
User avatar
ypauly
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Freddie @ Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:06 pm

ypauly wrote:toasted bacon and mushroom with red sauce

isn't it obvious?


Toasted bacon and mushroom? I think you must be on the magic mushrooms.
User avatar
Freddie
Herzogtum Preussen
Herzogtum Preussen
 
Posts: 6284
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Area 51

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Mr Roper @ Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 am

Fresh, thick cut crusty white loaf.
Butter.
Lashings of Dairylea cheese spread.
Piccalilli.
Decent cured ham.
As many cheese Doritos as your sandwich can take....Them add a few more.


Heaven.
Mr Roper
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 am

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Il Duce @ Fri May 03, 2019 10:15 am

Ahh, what a thread! Good times.

The YT "I've a horse outside" made me smile

and ROD was there... dear dear Rod. Come back RAMMAGE!!!


Rod Rammage wrote:<performs roundhouse into thin air>

<falls into puddle>


AV IT YOU FACKIN CANT.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person
 
Posts: 13261
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Cardiff Audi You my bitch!

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by manfromdelmonte @ Fri May 03, 2019 10:23 am

Yes, come back Rod.

Also, where is Stuart?
manfromdelmonte
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Re: What is the best SANDWICH?

Post by Il Duce @ Fri May 03, 2019 11:49 am

Perhaps Rod is locked away writing a sequel?

Image
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person
 
Posts: 13261
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:08 am
Location: Cardiff Audi You my bitch!

Previous

Return to Food & Drink Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

yt
  Enable youtube titles
cron