Musical types - I need help!

We all love to talk about music.

Re: Musical types - I need help!

Post by minimoog @ Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Oh shit - I was only kidding! The Behringer would have been fine!

:tongue:
minimoog

Post by Greg66 @ Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 pm

:blaster:
Greg66

Post by thekungfury @ Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 pm

On the subject of bass playing just after half term my daughter came home from school to say what song they were doing this term for the concert. It’s Severn Nation Army, a song that’s pretty much all about the bass, perhaps even more so than Meghan Trainor. Can’t wait to see it performed.
thekungfury

Highscores: 1

Post by Disastrous @ Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 am

Greg66 wrote:Well, the mission creep crept. And crept, and then broke into a full flat out run. And all the while Dis slept. Bloody drug addled musician. Probably od’d somewhere on marijuana. Or pot.

I went with the Mackie Thump 12. And the Shure mic, stand and cable.

While I was contemplating the potential foolishness of this purchase, and the implausibility of being able to sing and play guitar at the same time, 66 Major told me that the purchase of the bass has been deferred slightly, and then showed me a video of her band rehearsing “Zombie” this evening. I was pretty impressed! So all is well in the world again.

Cheers moogs!

Oh ffs!!!

I’m a night person! And I’ve just woken up with loads of useful suggestions but fy!!
Disastrous
Monkey Licker!

Re: Musical types - I need help!!

Post by Greg66 @ Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:31 am

Disastrous wrote:
Greg66 wrote:Well, the mission creep crept. And crept, and then broke into a full flat out run. And all the while Dis slept. Bloody drug addled musician. Probably od’d somewhere on marijuana. Or pot.

I went with the Mackie Thump 12. And the Shure mic, stand and cable.

While I was contemplating the potential foolishness of this purchase, and the implausibility of being able to sing and play guitar at the same time, 66 Major told me that the purchase of the bass has been deferred slightly, and then showed me a video of her band rehearsing “Zombie” this evening. I was pretty impressed! So all is well in the world again.

Cheers moogs!

Oh ffs!!!

I’m a night person! And I’ve just woken up with loads of useful suggestions but fy!!

You completely useless nocturnal drug addict! FFS, what have you been doing all day? Shooting up and getting high, I suppose.

And I thought you were a wolf.

I’m not angry, Dis. I’m just disappointed. You total horror.
Greg66

Previous

Return to Music Chat