Hello, and long time no see!

New CTFers introduce yourselves here.
Forum rules
Welcome to CTF!

Please take the time to say hello ~ Please don't be worried if we come along after a day or two and lock the threads. That's just our way of saying COME AND PLAY in the main forum bits!

Explore at will, but just to help you navigate here is a super quick guide:

All sorts of off topic and quite random stuff here > Random Chat

Much more on topic and tightly moderated stuff here > Serious Chat

Site rules HERE

All other areas are self explanatory and are generally on topic.

Remember that this area is ONLY for new members to post up themselves or be welcomed in by TheBlueBus.... he is our little helper.

Re: Hello, and long time no see!

Post by Monty @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes
Monty

Location: Lost my shape Trying to act casual! Can't stop, I might end up in the hospital

Post by Strawman @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes, but we can't mention him because he regularly Googles himself and if he sees a mention starts rubbing his trousers.
Strawman

Post by thekungfury @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Ted/Bruce was tremendously good value. Sad to see him banned.
thekungfury

Highscores: 1

Post by Firkin @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Clown Ice Skater #4 wrote:
Rod Rammage wrote:
Disastrous wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:
minimoog wrote:Only 2 'regulars' have been banned over the history of CTF, iirc.

One of them for flounce-technical issues, and the other against the wishes of a number of other posters who preferred to treat the banee as some kind of bullyable punchbag amusement for all.

I was just looking here and Isaac "50 couples" Hunt is on her own on a list of people unable to edit.

Did she not try and delete all her records and burn her fingernails or something so she couldn't be tracked all because Tokes wouldn't drive over somewhere and apologise??

I thought that was Firks?

No, Firks got banned from PH for breaching one of their fcuked-up coding things in a post subject.

I only remember Cotty and SexyTed being actually banned.

I got banned form PH about 4 times actually. Once for telling them to grow a fcuking pair to a Mod who was being a dick. the next time because they didn't like the sexual nature of a post I made (it really wasn't that bad s I recall :hehe:)and the others because they worked out I was a previous banned poster. :hehe:
Firkin

Post by Hooli @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 pm

thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:
Hooli wrote:My ban?

Yup, as far as I know anyway. The cnuts didn't even have the decency to email me (or reply to emails ) about why I'd been banned.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering but didn't you also say their families ought to be killed too?

You are right, I'd forgot that.

What I said was any of their family who thought the nutter's actions was justified, along with any friends with the same views should be shot. No point waiting until the next one commits an attack. Goes the same for terrorists such as IRA etc by the way.

Was that what you said? Was it that nuanced?

Or did you say shoot the worthless subhuman bitch in the head & the rest of the family

Damned if I can recall exactly, but it did include the 'if they agree with her' part.

Nope. It didn't

It did, but I obviously can't prove it as it got deleted.
Hooli
Turtle Rubber

Post by Clown Ice Skater #4 @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Firkin wrote:
Rod Rammage wrote:
Disastrous wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:
minimoog wrote:Only 2 'regulars' have been banned over the history of CTF, iirc.

One of them for flounce-technical issues, and the other against the wishes of a number of other posters who preferred to treat the banee as some kind of bullyable punchbag amusement for all.

I was just looking here and Isaac "50 couples" Hunt is on her own on a list of people unable to edit.

Did she not try and delete all her records and burn her fingernails or something so she couldn't be tracked all because Tokes wouldn't drive over somewhere and apologise??

No, Firks got banned from PH for breaching one of their fcuked-up coding things in a post subject.

I got banned form PH about 4 times actually. Once for telling them to grow a fcuking pair to a Mod who was being a dick. the next time because they didn't like the sexual nature of a post I made (it really wasn't that bad s I recall :hehe:)and the others because they worked out I was a previous banned poster. :hehe:

My bad, I thought you had deliberately posted a particular character in a subject line which was known to cause problems but that must have been someone else!
Clown Ice Skater #4

Post by thekungfury @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:

Yup, as far as I know anyway. The cnuts didn't even have the decency to email me (or reply to emails ) about why I'd been banned.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering but didn't you also say their families ought to be killed too?

What I said was any of their family who thought the nutter's actions was justified, along with any friends with the same views should be shot. No point waiting until the next one commits an attack. Goes the same for terrorists such as IRA etc by the way.

Or did you say shoot the worthless subhuman bitch in the head & the rest of the family

Damned if I can recall exactly, but it did include the 'if they agree with her' part.

Nope. It didn't

Lucky someone on Twitter took a screengrab then
thekungfury

Post by Rod Rammage @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 pm

What's the context though?

Some people should be shot, and their families too.

For example, I can't think of one. Mr and Mrs Evil and their evilkids.
Rod Rammage

Post by thekungfury @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Rod Rammage wrote:What's the context though?

Some people should be shot, and their families too.

For example, I can't think of one. Mr and Mrs Evil and their evilkids.

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=205&t=1577497&i=0
thekungfury

Post by Rod Rammage @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:10 pm

I wish I hadn't asked.

If that story is true then clearly she should be shot in the head or some such.

As regards the rest of her family, that depends on their involvement, but I'd rather not know any more.

:(
Rod Rammage

Post by Hooli @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 pm

thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:

Nope. It didn't

The sad fcuks, who cares what I post ffs?

I'd have sworn I did include the proviso though, oh well.
Hooli
Turtle Rubber

Post by CJ+ @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 pm

thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:

Nope. It didn't

Oof!
CJ+

Post by span @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:22 pm

Rod Rammage wrote:I wish I hadn't asked.

As regards the rest of her family, that depends on their involvement, but I'd rather not know any more.

fcuk, that's horrible.

I read the article and her family wasn't mentioned so presumably their only involvement was that they have an absolutely deranged child-murderer as a sister / mum / daughter / whatever.

Yeah Hooli that was an odd thing for you to say. But it sounds like you realise that now anyway.
span

Post by Rod Rammage @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:24 pm

span wrote:
Rod Rammage wrote:I wish I hadn't asked.

fcuk, that's horrible.

I read the article and her family wasn't mentioned so presumably their only involvement was that they have an absolutely deranged child-murderer as a sister / mum / daughter / whatever.

Yeah Hooli that was an odd thing for you to say. But it sounds like you realise that now anyway.

Well it was horrible what that woman did. I expect Hools just flared up a bit. We all flare up a bit sometimes. Then you calm down and think oh well I suppose the family can live then.
Rod Rammage

Post by Tokyo Sexwale @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Firkin wrote:
Rod Rammage wrote:
Disastrous wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Damien Thorn wrote:

That was me. Bedford rascal did it too but wasn't banned because he didn't embarrass them over the lotus debarcle. Different times!

My bad, I thought you had deliberately posted a particular character in a subject line which was known to cause problems but that must have been someone else!
Tokyo Sexwale

Post by DI Burnside @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
thekungfury wrote:
Hooli wrote:
Doctor Congo wrote:

Nope. It didn't

The sad fcuks, who cares what I post ffs?

I'd have sworn I did include the proviso though, oh well.

Dis, take note.
DI Burnside

Highscores: 7

Post by Darthdeathdealer @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 pm

CJ+ wrote:Let's wrap this up and kick you out into the forums instead of turning this into your own private thread, yeah?
  1. This isn't PH. No-one cares what you post. Our fraise blonde moderator and tinned-chicken-eating admin will delete anything that's excessively cnuty (but this is an astonishingly high bar to get over - in fact I don't know if a regular (i.e. not-a-spammer) poster has ever managed it)
  2. If you're a massive -ist, then you will be called out for it, but you won't be moderated just for that - otherwise hooli and ID would have a terrible time here, and they seem to do OK
  3. Welcome (back?). Just post things that are interesting or funny or whatever. If you want to see what this looks like, just look at DDD's posts and do that, because as I may or may not have already mentioned, he is Fcuking fantastic, and my idol, if only everyone was as fantastic as him >swoon<

That's quite right.
Darthdeathdealer

Post by Pigeon @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Clown Ice Skater #4 wrote:My bad, I thought you had deliberately posted a particular character in a subject line which was known to cause problems but that must have been someone else!

As I remember it it went like this:

Someone on PH put a bra in the subject line and the rest of the page went kerfooey. This caused comment, which made it over here.
I then went to have a look and worked out that they weren't filtering HTML tags in subject lines, and said "ha, the dicks, just imagine if someone posted a thread with a title of </td></tr></table></div><div style="display:none;"> (or something like that)".
Someone here and I think it was Firks then only bloody went and did it. So nobody could read any threads in P&P and PH went ballistic.
Pigeon
CTF Technical Expert
CTF Technical Expert

Post by Firkin @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Clown Ice Skater #4 wrote:My bad, I thought you had deliberately posted a particular character in a subject line which was known to cause problems but that must have been someone else!

As I remember it it went like this:

Someone on PH put a bra in the subject line and the rest of the page went kerfooey. This caused comment, which made it over here.
I then went to have a look and worked out that they weren't filtering HTML tags in subject lines, and said "ha, the dicks, just imagine if someone posted a thread with a title of </td></tr></table></div><div style="display:none;"> (or something like that)".
Someone here and I think it was Firks then only bloody went and did it. So nobody could read any threads in P&P and PH went ballistic.

Wasn't me as computer speak makes no sense to me and wouldn't know a div from a tldr but maybe I should stop denying it and just take the glory :hehe:

Edited to add. Sure it wasn't Frik?
Last edited by Firkin on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firkin

Post by thekungfury @ Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 pm

I was one of the ones that crashed the PH forum. I c&p'd pidge's code and it all died. I was just trying to find the posts but I think we deleted the incriminating evidence.

I didn't get banned but I think another person who tried it (db?) got a brief ban.
thekungfury

Post by Baby Huey @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am

Hello, anyone remember me? Probably not.

I've been away but now I'm back.
Baby Huey

Post by Rod Rammage @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Fcuking hell mate it's been 9 years.

I can't remember last night.
Rod Rammage

Post by Dirk @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Baby Huey wrote:Hello, anyone remember me? Probably not.

I've been away but now I'm back.

Of course I remember you. You were that one who posted about that stuff with the thingy

Excellent to see you back

WHo the fcuk is this dick. Anyone remember him?.
Dirk

Highscores: 5

Post by Il Duce @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm

9 years. You must have done something really bad to be locked away that long.
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Strawman @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:20 pm

>Checking back over Huey's posts<

Did something happen with an orangutan?
Strawman

Post by Baby Huey @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Rod Rammage wrote:Fcuking hell mate it's been 9 years.

Hello.
Baby Huey

Post by Baby Huey @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Rod Rammage wrote:Fcuking hell mate it's been 9 years.

Hello.

It's not going well already.
Last edited by Baby Huey on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baby Huey

Post by Baby Huey @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Il Duce wrote:9 years. You must have done something really bad to be locked away that long.

It's good to be back.
Baby Huey

Post by Il Duce @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Baby Huey wrote:
Il Duce wrote:9 years. You must have done something really bad to be locked away that long.

It's good to be back.

Deported as well eh?
Il Duce
Italian Person
Italian Person

Post by Deuteronomy @ Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Strawman wrote:>Checking back over Huey's posts<

Did something happen with an orangutan?

Not Beauregard??
Deuteronomy

PreviousNext